Been feeling like you are in a workout funk? Bored of doing the same things day in an day out? Well that’s totally normal!!!! Here are 5 ways to get out of a workout slump. Change it up and un-funktify your workout!!!
1. Create a Mini Goal – create mini goals like doing 100 burpees a day, running 10 miles each week or burning X amount of calories by a certain day.
2. Challenge a friend – create a challenge with a friend or an accountability partner. ( Over at The Get In Shape Workout Plan we are making friends and accountability partners all day – people we feel connected to online!!) An example could be to row 1000m and see who gets the best time then try to beat your time or your partners time 2 days later.
3. Be the leader – bring a friend to the gym. Usually when you have to be the one in the lead it’s super inspiring. And you get to help someone else improve their lives.
4. Try something new – Try running outside, a pole dancing class, taking it to the track or rock wall climbing. Something you wouldn’t ordinarily do. At The Get in Shape Workout Planmy personalized workouts for you never have you doing the same workout twice!!!
5. Take a couple of days off – That’s right. I bet if you stay out of the gym for a couple of days you will miss it and come back with vigor, ready to get after it!!