What is AboutTime Aux 2.0?
AboutTime Aux 2.0 is an all-natural pre-workout formula with no artificial sweeteners or flavors. It is naturally sweetened with stevia and has caffeine derived from tea. Aux 2.0 was as designed to increase metabolic performance and promote rapid recovery. No jitters, no crash, and no ridiculous heart palpitations. The formula is gluten-free, suitable for vegan lifestyles and delicious tasting in two great flavors, Passion fruit & Watermelon.
Let’s take a look at some of the ingredients in AboutTime Aux 2.0 so that you can get a better understanding of why you should be taking this supplement.
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin that is found in many types of fruits and vegetables. It helps to reduce free radical damage due to its antioxidant properties. Vitamin C also helps to boost immunity, improve heart health, and plays a role in energy production.
- Beta-Alanine is a naturally occurring non-essential amino acid that is used to synthesize Carnosine in the muscle cells. Beta-Alanine helps to increase carnosine levels in muscle cells to help delay acid build up and muscle fatigue, allowing you to train harder and longer. Beta-Alanine boosts muscular anaerobic endurance and gives you the extra drive, focus, and energy to complete your intense training session.
- Agmatine Sulfate is derived from the amino acid L-Arginine. It is known to assist with the central nervous system and have positive effects in muscle building and sports performance areas. Agmatine Sulfate helps to boost overall athletic performance, increase energy, and improves strength and overall endurance.
- Choline is a macronutrient that is important for liver function, normal brain development, nerve function, muscle movement, and helps to support energy levels while maintaining a healthy metabolism. Choline helps to increase low levels of energy and increase endurance.
- Tyrosine is an amino acid. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and play a role in muscle growth and repair. Tyrosine is used to improve learning, memory, and alertness.
- Guarana Is a coffee bean sized fruit that comes with a concentration of 2-4.5% caffeine and are known to be a popular ingredient in sports nutrition supplements. Guarana is known to support healthy digestion and improve mental health. Guarana is also known to be a great source of energy due to its caffeine content, but also contains protein and fiber to help provide nutrition to the body instead of just empty calories.
Yerba Mate Extract
- Yerba Mate, also known as Brazilian tea, is known for its caffeine content and thermogenic properties. Yerba Mate helps to enhance energy and also help to burn fat. It is also shown to suppress appetite and reduce inflammation.
Caffeine Derived from Tea
- Tea is known to have varying amounts of caffeine. There are typically less amounts of caffeine from tea than there is coffee and this can help prevent jitters and crashes that you would get from higher amounts of caffeine.
Green Tea Extract
- Green tea helps to provide natural energy without any jitters or crashes. Aside from energy, green tea has numerous health benefits. Green tea also helps to promote metabolic health and help to prevent weight gain. Green tea is also known to help protect against heart health, helps to lower blood pressure, and also promoted lower cholesterol levels. Green tea also improves cognitive function and improve memory.
- Vitamin B6 known as pyridoxine and is one of the vitamins included in the vitamin B complex family. Vitamin B6 helps to maintain a healthy metabolism, help boost levels of energy, and help to balance blood sugar levels. Vitamin B6 also helps to support healthy brain function and can help improve your overall mood.
- Vitamin B12 benefits the central nervous system in many important ways: it helps to maintain the health of nerve cells and helps form the protective covering of nerves. It helps maintain energy levels and also helps to boost your metabolism because it is needed to convert carbohydrates into useable glucose in the body. Vitamin B12 also plays a role in maintaining heart health, skin health, and gut health.
Why Should You Be Taking Aux 2.0?
AUX 2.0 was designed to increase your metabolic performance and promote rapid recovery to maximize your workout. Not all pre-workout supplements are created equal. Some pre-workouts are created with synthetic caffeine and artificial ingredients, whereas AUX 2.0 is formulated with a natural blend of teas, which provides a more euphoric energy increase when compared to synthetic caffeine. It gives you focus and drive instead of heart palpitations and jitters like synthetic caffeine. This allows you to have an explosive workout without the side effects that can cause you to lose focus.
The energy from AUX 2.0 will gradually fade away. AUX was created with total ingredient transparency in mind, with the goal of explosive energy, heightened focus, and an overwhelming urge to tackle any challenge. Naturally sweetened with stevia, AUX 2.0 does not contain any artificial sweeteners or flavors, so you can feel confident about consuming it and staying on track with your diet goals.
Click here to learn more: