Paleo Spaghetti Squash Alfredo Cauliflower Alfredo adapted from Pinch of Yum
* 1 spaghetti squash
* 2 ½ cups cauliflower florets
* 2 tsp. minced garlic
* ¼ tsp sea salt
* ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
* 1 ½ cups broth of choice (chicken or vegetable)
* 1 ½ cups water
Spaghetti Squash Instructions:
1. Set oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut stem off, and then cut squash in half vertically.
3. Remove seeds and place cut side down on cooking sheet or baking dish.
4. Bake for 35-45 minutes, depending on how “al dente” you want your squash.
5. Once done, let cool and fork out your spaghetti
Cauliflower Alfredo Instructions: (Makes about 2 cups sauce)
1. Bring water and broth to a boil.
2. Place cauliflower florets in water/broth and cook until fork tender.
3. While waiting, place all remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender.
4. Once cauliflower is tender, use a slotted spoon and put all cauliflower into the blender as well.
5. Take 1 cup of the water/broth mix and add it to the blender.
6. Blend well until smooth.
7. Mix into spaghetti squash after it is done and enjoy!
The post Paleo Spaghetti Squash Alfredo Cauliflower Alfredo appeared first on About Time.