Once summer arrives there is nothing more refreshing than an ice cold Popsicle or cold Jell-O Jigglers. Unfortunately the go-to options are store-bought varieties that are often void of any nutritional value to help the body recover from the hot summer heat. Most contain no real fruit and are filled with sugar and artificial colors and flavors.
Try making the switch to homemade options and now you can experiment with the new ABOUT TIME ProHydrate and create some refreshing, sweet treats the whole family will love. This new protein-enhanced water is 95 calories per serving with 20g of protein; made with filtered water, evaporated cane juice, stevia and vegetable juice.
These recipes are sure to leave you and the kids forgetting that Pop-Ice and Jigglers even existed!
Raspberry Lemonade ProHydrate POPS
Makes 6 popsicles
- 1 12 fl. Oz bottle of Raspberry Lemonade ProHydrate
- 1 single-serving of organic lemon-flavored greek yogurt
- 1 cup of raspberries, divided
- 1 large banana, sliced and frozen
- Be sure to freeze your banana slices for at least 1 hour prior to preparation.
- Combine ProHydrate, greek yogurt, and frozen banana in a food processor or blender
- Pulse for 2 minutes until smooth
- Divide raspberries among the 6 popsicle molds and pour mixture over top of raspberries in molds
Orange Mango ProHydrate Gummies
makes plenty of gummies
- 2 unflavored gelatin packets
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 cup water
- 1 12 fl. oz. bottle of Orange Mange ProHydrate, chilled
- 1 tbsp raw honey
Directions: WARNING – do not prepare gummies based on gelatin packet instructions. I promise it won’t work and they will taste terrible (from experience)
- In a medium saucepan heat 1 cup of water to a boil
- Add raw honey to boiling water and stir
- Remove saucepan from heat , gradually add gelatin packets and stir vigorously until gelatin dissolves completely
- Set aside water in saucepan until it reaches room temperature
- Once cooled, add 1 bottle of Orange Mango ProHydrate and stir
- Pour liquid into 9×6 glass casserole dish and then top evenly with diced mangos
- Let set in fridge for 3 hours.
- Serve chilled
Get creative with your fruit choices and yogurt choices because the possibilities of hydration are endless! Be sure to share with us your treats and tag us on @TryAboutTime and use #HydratelikeaPro