1 pound of asparagus (about 15-20 spears) 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 4-6 fresh garlic cloves, minced Garlic powder to taste (approximately 1 tbsp) Black pepper to taste (approximately 1 tbsp)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Trim bottom 1/2 inch of asparagus spears.
4. Place trimmed spears on cookie sheet.
5. Drizzle olive oil over asparagus.
6. Sprinkle minced garlic, garlic powder and black pepper over asparagus.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flip asparagus at 10 minutes.
8. Bake until asparagus and garlic are lightly browned.
Serving size 4-5 spears
Approved by Sean Marszalek CEO SDC Nutrition,Inc