Salt-free Seasoned Pork Tenderloin
With all the added sodium in processed foods today, we still continue to add even more salt to our food at the table typically. Get a whole lot of flavor in this seasoned pork tenderloin that won’t have you missing that salt shaker at all!
* 1 lb. lean pork tenderloin
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tsp thyme
* 1 tsp ground coriander
* 1 tsp ground cumin
* 1 tsp oregano
* Set oven to 400 and lightly spray a glass baking dish
* Mix all seasonings together
* Slowly sprinkle half of the spice mix on the top half of the pork tenderloin and then flip over and do the same with the remainder of the spice mix
* After sprinkling each side, rub spice mix deep and around the entire pork tenderloin, getting the sides as well.
* Cook for about 40-45 minutes (depending on the speed of your oven)
o Check doneness at around 30 minutes to determine remaining time.