You only get 1 body so the way you treat it will reflect in your everyday activities. So Love your body!
1. Think of your body as the vehicle to your dreams. Honor it. Respect it. Fuel it with clean healthy foods
2. Create a list of all the things you like about your body. Read it and add to it often.
3. Become aware of what your body can do each day. Remember it is the instrument of your life, not just
4. Create a list of people you admire: people who inspire you to stay positive
5. Walk with your head held high, supported by pride and confidence in yourself as a person.
6. Don’t let your weight or shape keep you from activities that you enjoy embrace where you are and know if you work hard and are committed to eating clean and working out you will see results. Stay positive
7. Wear comfortable clothes that you like, that express your personal style, and that feel good to your
body. Treat yourself once and awhile when you reach small goals…that’s always fun!
8. Count your blessings, not your flaws ..
9. Think about all the things you could accomplish with the time and energy you currently spend
worrying about your body and appearance. Try one!
10. Be your body’s friend and supporter, not its enemy.
11. Your body is extraordinary–begin to respect
and appreciate it.
12. Every morning when you wake up start the day off with a positive self thought …Example: Today I am proud of myself for working out regularly and not missing workouts.
13. Every evening when you go to bed reflect on the things you did to improve your health throughout the day.
14. Find a method of exercise that you enjoy and do it regularly. Do it to make your body healthy and strong and because it makes you feel good. Exercise for the Three F’s: Fun, Fitness, and Friendship.
15. Think of how far you have come and be proud of yourself. If your just starting out be proud your taking the steps to become healthier.
16. Keep a list of 10 positive things about yourself–without mentioning your appearance. Add to it often!
17. Put a sign on each of your mirrors saying, “I’m beautiful inside and out.”
18. Choose to find the beauty in the world and in yourself.
19. Start saying to yourself, “Life is too short to think negative about myself”
20. Eat when you are hungry not when you are stressed. Surround yourself with people that remind you of
your inner strength and beauty. Keep people close who will be positive and support you.
Approved by Sean marszalek CEO SDC Nutrition, Inc