- 4, 6-ounce center-cut skinless Halibut Fillets(1 3/4 inches thick)
- 1, 10-ounce package frozen peas
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt Plain
- 3 Small carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 2 Shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 T Ricotta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika- Hungarian
Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and preheat 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, brush the carrots and shallot with 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil and season with salt and pepper. Brush the fish with the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the paprika; brush to coat the fish evenly with paprika.
Carefully remove the pan from the oven, place the fish in the center and scatter the shallot and carrots around. Broil until the fish is golden and just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, microwave the peas in a bowl with 1/4 cup water until just tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer the peas and liquid to a food processor and pulse with the yogurt, ricotta, butter and a pinch of salt to make a slightly chunky puree. Divide the puree among plates and top with the fish, carrots, onion and pan juices.
Per serving: Calories 375; Fat 4g , Carbohydrate13 g; Protein 42g
Approved by Sean Marszalek CEO SDC Nutrition, Inc