Wednesday Recipe – Paleo Cookie Dough Protein Bars
Recipe type: Snacks
Yield: 10 bars
- almond butter – 1 cup
- honey – 3 tablespoons
- coconut oil – 1/4 cup, melted
- pure vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- salt – 1/3 teaspoon
- unflavored gelatin – 1/2 cup
- cacao nibs – 3 tablespoons
- Mix together all ingredients and press into an 8 inch by 8 inch glass baking dish. I didn’t use the whole area of the pan; pressed the dough into a rectangle in the pan leaving about 1 inch of the pan without dough. I did this so that the bars would be a little thicker.
- Freeze until firm and cut into bars.
- Store in the freezer in an airtight container and pop out when you need some cookie dough in your life!
The post Wednesday Recipe – Paleo Cookie Dough Protein Bars appeared first on About Time.