Moist and delicious, peanut butter adds a richness to this One Bowl Banana Nut bread that will leave you pining for more. Use as a breakfast pastry or as a dessert. Keep in mind, a recipe can be written many ways, try some variations of your own with chips, nuts, dried fruits and more!
Whey Protein Banana Nut Bread
-3/4 c all natural peanut butter (I used the just peanuts smuckers brand)
-3/4 c about time banana whey protein powder
-3 tsp aluminum free baking powder (I used bobs red mill)
-1 T coconut oil
-1/4 c chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 300 F and grease a large loaf pan
2. Beat peanut butter and coconut oil with a hand mixer until creamy
3. Add eggs in one at a time while still mixing
4. Combine dry ingredients, then add to the peanut butter and egg mixture
5. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes
We hope you enjoy this amazing and flavorful recipe designed for us by our personal chef, Marissa Tharp. Marissa can be found on Instagram @iamgoingtocookforyou. Please check out all the other great tasting food blogs we have and try some new foods out today!
Promocode: EATWELL will give you 20% off at www.TryAboutTime.com/shop